Faceted Aquamarines measuring 5mm in diameter on handmade sterling silver links and sterling silver shepherds hooks. The total length of each earring is 45mm.
Supplied in a gift box.
Shipped first class with Royal Mail.
These delicate earrings move beautifully and will go with both casual and more formal attire.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for March. It is said to be a stone of courage. It's calming energies help to reduce stress and quiet the mind. It was carried by sailors as a talisman to protect them from drowning.
Caring for your jewellery
• All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also in some cases lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
• Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
• Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull.
• Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
• All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your earrings, use a silver polishing cloth - a regular wipe over the silver with the cloth should keep them looking fab.