Sparkly Cubic Zirconia measuring approximately 5mm in diameter set in 9ct gold to create a simple but elegant pair of stud earrings. The stud earring measures approximately 6mm in overall diameter.
Cubic Zirconia is a perfect, more affordable alternative to diamonds.
Hallmarked at the London Assay Office.
Supplied in a gift box.
Ready to ship by Special Delivery with Royal Mail.
Caring for your jewellery:
- All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also, in some cases, lessens tarnishing. Gold and silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
- Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
- Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull. Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
- All gold and silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your jewellery, use a gold or silver polishing cloth. A regular wipe over the gold or silver should keep it looking fab!