A dainty Emerald and sterling silver ring. Handcrafted in my UK workshop.
Measurements: 3mm wide D-shaped band. Emerald is approx 3mm
Hallmark: Full UK hallmark
Size: UK size R
Packaging: Gift boxed
Processing time: Available for immediate dispatch
Delivery: Royal Mail Special Delivery
Unsure of your ring size?
See this listing to order a reusable ring sizer for only £3.
Caring for your jewellery
- All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also in some cases lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
- Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
- Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull. Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
- All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your jewellery, use a silver polishing cloth. A regular wipe over the silver should keep it looking fab!