Garnet and sterling silver earrings. Deep, red wine coloured garnets measuring approximately 4x6mm (nuggets) and 4mm (round beads). Total length of earrings is approximately 47mm.
Supplied in a gift box.
Shipped first class with Royal Mail.
January's birthstone, Garnet is the stone of passionate devotion and is said to increase vitality and stamina. Also carried by warriors for its protective energy.
These earrings glitzy earrings are perfect for party wear, winter weddings and would look great with black and red wine coloured garments.
Caring for your jewellery
• All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also in some cases lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
• Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
• Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull.
• Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
• All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your earrings, use a silver polishing cloth - a regular wipe over the silver with the cloth should keep them looking fab.