A beautiful Sapphire bar necklace made up of of 13 dark blue, faceted Sapphires on a sterling silver "Figaro" chain with a bolt ring clasp. The Sapphire "bar" measures 3cm and the entire length of the necklace is 50cm (19.5").
Supplied in a gift box.
Shipped first class signed for with Royal Mail.
Caring for your jewellery
• All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also in some cases lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
• Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
• Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull.
• Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
• All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your necklace, use a silver polishing cloth. A regular wipe over the silver with the cloth should keep it looking fab!