Timeless and classy, these genuine, freshwater, cultured pearls measuring approximately 8mm in diameter have been set in sterling silver cups to create a simple but elegant pair of stud earrings. The stud earring measures approximately 10mm (1cm) in overall diameter.
Supplied in a gift box.
Ready to ship by Special Delivery with Royal Mail.
Caring for your jewellery
• All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also in some cases lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
• Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
• Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull. Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
• Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
• All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your jewellery, use a silver polishing cloth. A regular wipe over the silver should keep it looking fab!