A synthetic Sapphire, bezel set in a hammered, sterling silver pendant. Supplied on an 18” (45cm) sterling silver Spiga chain.
This one-of-a-kind oval pendant has a gentle curve to it rather than being completely flat and the hammered effect gives it that added texture and sparkle. There is an oval cut out behind the stone to allow extra light in to show the wonderful, deep, blue sapphire colour.
Synthetic Sapphire approx 14 x 10mm
Pendant width approx 30mm, length approx 50mm including the bail. )Sterling Silver Oval approx 40 x 30mm)
Chain measures 18” (45cm)
Hallmarked at the London Assay Office and supplied in a gift box.
Caring for your jewellery:
- All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also, in some cases, lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
- Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
- Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull. Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
- All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your jewellery, use a silver polishing cloth. A regular wipe over the silver should keep it looking fab!