A Sterling Silver Dog Tag / Pendant with the Korean for TaeKwon-Do cut out.
The pendant measures 40mm in length, 19mm in width and is 1mm thick.
Choose from 6 styles of chain in 3 different lengths.
Hallmarked at the London Assay Office.
Supplied in a slimline, leatherette, gift box.
Shipped 1st class tracked/signed for with Royal Mail.
Please note that this is a personalised made-to-order item and processing time is 3 - 4 weeks from receipt of order.
Caring for your jewellery
• All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also in some cases lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
• Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
• Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull. Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
• Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
• All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your jewellery, use a silver polishing cloth. A regular wipe over the silver should keep it looking fab!