Solid silver TaeKwon-Do charm for either adding to jewellery or for hanging on your TaeKwon-Do Tree.
Please note: This listing is for one charm only. Use the drop down menu to select which charm it is you wish to order. Then add to cart individually.
Choose from the range of colour belt and blackbelt charms. Grading date can be added on to the back if you wish. (Please message me to advise through either my Instagram or Facebook Page or email me.)
Also available are the TaeKwon-Do script and Turtle charms - the Turtle representing longevity.
The Turtle charm is approximately 12mm long x 7mm wide.
The rest of the charms are approximately 8mm x 6mm.
The belt charms have a layer of coloured polymer.
Please note that this is a personalised made-to-order item and processing time is 3 weeks from receipt of order.
Caring for your jewellery:
- All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also, in some cases, lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
- Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
- Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull. Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
- All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your jewellery, use a silver polishing cloth. A regular wipe over the silver should keep it looking fab!