An identity bracelet in sterling silver with sliding ball clasp on a snake chain. Have any what3words address of your choice engraved on to this versatile ID bracelet. It can be a place that has a sentimental connection to you or it can also be used as a more practical item of jewellery for a vulnerable person who might need help reaching a safe place.
Measurements: The main face of the bracelet is approximately 45mm x 10mm
- Hallmark: Full UK hallmark + CCM mark if applicable
- Sizes: Adjustable
- Personalisation: Your choice of what3words address (see info below)
- Packaging: Gift boxed
- Processing time: Approximately 4-6 weeks
- Delivery: Royal Mail special delivery/international tracked
What is what3words?
what3words is a really simple way to talk about location. They have assigned each 3m square in the world a unique 3 word address that will never change. For example ///filled.count.soap marks the exact entrance to what3words’ London headquarters. 3 word addresses are easy to say and share, and are as accurate as GPS coordinates.
Picking your what3words address:
Visit https://what3words.com to find your very own what3words address. Here, you can search for that special place that means so much to you - it could be the place you got engaged or married, a birthplace of someone special, your home, a loved ones final resting place or a favourite place you like to visit.
Caring for your jewellery:
- All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also, in some cases, lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
- Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
- Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull. Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
- All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your jewellery, use a silver polishing cloth. A regular wipe over the silver should keep it looking fab!