Emerald and sterling silver earrings with smooth raw Emerald rondelles on sterling silver hand wrapped chain links. The Emeralds measure around 5x8mm and the total length of each earring is 40mm.
The colour of these emeralds range from a pale, milky, spring green through several shades to a dark, forest green with black inclusions which are completely natural occurrences in the stones.
Emerald is the birthstone for May. It is known as a stone of inspiration and infinite patience. It is said to bring domestic bliss and keeps a partnership in balance. Also said to eliminate negativity.
Supplied in a gift box.
Shipped first class with Royal Mail.
Caring for your jewellery
• All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also in some cases lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
• Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
• Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull.
• Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
• All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your earrings, use a silver polishing cloth - a regular wipe over the silver with the cloth should keep them looking fab.