Labradorite and sterling silver earrings. Labradorite ovals clustered together on sterling silver chain. The earrings measure approximately 33mm and each oval is approximately 8x4mm - 10x6mm and has a lovely labradoresence, catching the light and displaying a range of colours from green to gold and blue.
Ideal to go with most outfits and will look particularly good with black.
Labradorite is the stone of magic - awakening your magical, mystical and psychic abilities. A useful companion through change, it is said to banish fears and insecurities and help calm an overactive mind.
Supplied in a gift box.
Shipped first class with Royal Mail.
Caring for your jewellery
• All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also in some cases lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
• Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
• Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull.
• Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
• All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your earrings, use a silver polishing cloth - a regular wipe over the silver with the cloth should keep them looking fab.