Sterling silver Curb chain.
This chain is 1.7mm in width and comes in a choice of 16, 18 or 20 inch length. (40, 45 or 50cm)
Perfect for pendants and charms and an popular choice for mens pendants and dog tags.
This item is under the legal weight of 7.78 grams and is, therefore, supplied without a UK hallmark.
Supplied in a slimline, leatherette, gift box.
Shipped 1st class tracked/signed for with Royal Mail.
Caring for your jewellery
• All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also in some cases lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
• Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
• Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull. Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
• Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
• All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your jewellery, use a silver polishing cloth. A regular wipe over the silver with the cloth should keep it looking fab!