One of a kind, Garnet earrings. Hand pierced sterling silver inspired by the Charles Rennie Mackintosh Rose Design with a 5mm round garnet cabochon at the centre of each.
The earrings measure approximately 16mm across and are approximately 35mm in length from the top of the hook.
Only one pair available.
Hallmarked at the London Assay Office.
Supplied in a gift box.
Shipped Special Delivery with Royal Mail.
Caring for your jewellery
• All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also in some cases lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
• Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
• Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull. Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
• Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
• All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your jewellery, use a silver polishing cloth. A regular wipe over the silver should keep it looking fab!