A simple bangle but hammered to give a lovely shimmery effect. Made from 3mm round sterling silver wire, this bangle is a lovely weight (approx 15g depending on size ordered) and sparkles as it catches the light.
Available in 3 standard sizes:
Small = 60mm in diameter
Medium = 65mm in diameter
Large = 70mm in diameter
Should you require a different size, please get in touch. I can make to any size required.
Hallmarked at the London Assay Office.
Supplied in a gift box.
Shipped special delivery with Royal Mail.Caring for your jewellery
• All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also in some cases lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept in a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
• Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
• Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull. Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
• Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
• All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your jewellery, use a silver polishing cloth. A regular wipe over the silver should keep it looking fab!