A simple bangle made from D-shaped sterling silver wire measuring 2mm x 3mm in thickness. This bangle is also perfect for a line of engraving on the inside. This will be available very soon as an option before adding the product to basket, but in the meantime message or call me for more details.
Available in 3 standard sizes:
Small = 60mm in diameter
Medium = 65mm in diameter
Large = 70mm in diameter
Should you require a different size, please get in touch. I can make to any size required.
Hallmarked at the London Assay Office.
Supplied in a gift box.
Shipped special delivery with Royal Mail.
Caring for your jewellery:
- All jewellery is best stored in individual boxes or soft bags. This prevents scratches and also in some cases lessens tarnishing. Silver jewellery will benefit from being kept ia a sealed, clear, plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip enclosed.
- Chlorinated water causes surface damage! It is best to remove all jewellery before using swimming pools, hot tubs, etc.
- Spray hairspray, perfume, etc. before you put on your jewellery as these can also cause damage or, at the very least, leave a residue which will make metals and gemstones appear dull.
- Also avoid contact with domestic cleaning products.
- All silver tarnishes in time despite how it is stored. To clean your jewellery, use a silver polishing. A regular wipe over the silver should keep it looking fab!